- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 7: Blade Barrier
[Traveller] Trillion Credit Squadron – Now Out
Adventure 3: Trillion Credit Squadron has just arrived in the Mongoose Publishing warehouse and you can grab a copy at: mongoosepublishing.com/rpgs/traveller/adventures-and-campaigns/adventure-3-trillion-credit-squadron.html. It can also be bought on PDF from DriveThruRPG/RPGNow.
The fighting arms of the navy are the core of those organisations and Adventure 3: Trillion Credit Squadron allows players to construct, deploy and engage these fleets. This book takes what was presented in Book 2: High Guard and pushes further into the organisation and building of capital ships, the equipment they use, and the locales they fight within. The assets available to architects and limitations on design and construction, such as funds, required capabilities and pilots, are all present here.
Further chapters detail rules for running and fighting tournaments in Traveller, along with a random generator for tournament missions with objectives and victory conditions. It also includes several clarifications and modifications of rules in order to allow for more streamlined tournament play.
The Campaign Play chapter gives everything needed to set up a campaign with planetary budgets, construction allocations and diplomacy. The campaign turn is detailed, as are the effects of a player’s actions. Several additional options are also presented to expand a campaign further.
Mongoose have also had many other books reprinted and they are now back in stock:
- Supplement 8: Cybernetics
- Traveller: Pocket Edition
- The Judge’s Handbook
- Supplement 10: Merchants and Cruisers
- The Spinward Marches
- Book 1: Mercenary
- LBB6: Scoundrel
- Supplement 2: Traders and Gunboats
And for other games:
- Order of Battle
- Monsters of Legend