- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
TRIBES: Anthology III
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of TRIBES: Anthology III a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible TRIBES supplement by John Bennett, Ben Kent, David Posener and Pierre van Rooden.
TRIBES: Anthology III presents the following tribes:
Bugbears of the Frozen Tears: Lurking in the White Cliffs, the Bugbears of the Frozen Tears revel in terrifying their foes to death.
Cultists of Havra Zhoul: Law-obsessed cultists who follow the teachings of the ghostly once-paladin, Havra Zhoul.
Duergar of the Obsidian Citadel: Debased and cruel crafters of cursed magic items.
Frost Giant Pirates of the Icy Heart: Frost giant pirates and the white dragon Flashfreeze sail their enchanted iceberg-ship in search of plunder!
Orcs of the Eternal Zenith: Worshippers of the violent, burning aspect of the sun, these orcs spread their beliefs with brutal, missionary zeal.
Each tribe uses unique feats, spells and magic items to wage war upon their enemies. Each tribal write-up benefits from many stat blocks as well as extensive notes on their background and culture so that a busy GM can hurl these ferocious foes at his PCs with little preparation.
For free samples, visit ragingswan.com/anthology3.
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.