- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
Tribes Most Foul: Orcs
Bored of pitting your PCs against boring, one-dimensional kobolds, orcs and goblins? Want to provide your monstrous minions with style and flair in appearance, mannerisms and battlefield tactic? Then, Tribes Most Foul is for you.
Each supplement presents three tribes in rich, flavoursome detail and includes notes on the tribe’s society, practises, ecology, lair, battle tactics and notable tribal personalities as well as sample stat blocks.
Tribes Most Foul: Orcs presents three orc tribes:
Orcs of the Shattered Shield: The shattered remnants of several tribes destroyed by the Order of the Aegis, the Orcs of the Shattered Shield thirst for revenge.
Orcs of the Silver Backs: Savage even by orcish standards, the Orcs of the Silver Backs dwell in the sweltering southern jungles and are ruled by the intelligent dire ape Pluris.
Orcs of the Bear’s Hide: Dwelling deep in the woods, the Orcs of the Bear’s Hide have managed to tame both bears and owlbears! The tribe’s new chieftain – Thalgas – plots to use the tribe’s monstrous allies to expand his hold over the surrounding land.