- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Starter Set
- [DramaScape] Submarine Pen Dock 7
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outlines Volume 1
- Chasing the Dragon
- [DramaScape] City Hall
- [Fire Ruby Designs] Exilium Kickstarter
- BLUEHOLME™ Journeymanne Rules Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Desert Biosphere
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Universal Revised
- [Cakebread & Walton] The Heydelberg Horror
Tribes Most Foul: Orcs
Bored of pitting your PCs against boring, one-dimensional kobolds, orcs and goblins? Want to provide your monstrous minions with style and flair in appearance, mannerisms and battlefield tactic? Then, Tribes Most Foul is for you.
Each supplement presents three tribes in rich, flavoursome detail and includes notes on the tribe’s society, practises, ecology, lair, battle tactics and notable tribal personalities as well as sample stat blocks.
Tribes Most Foul: Orcs presents three orc tribes:
Orcs of the Shattered Shield: The shattered remnants of several tribes destroyed by the Order of the Aegis, the Orcs of the Shattered Shield thirst for revenge.
Orcs of the Silver Backs: Savage even by orcish standards, the Orcs of the Silver Backs dwell in the sweltering southern jungles and are ruled by the intelligent dire ape Pluris.
Orcs of the Bear’s Hide: Dwelling deep in the woods, the Orcs of the Bear’s Hide have managed to tame both bears and owlbears! The tribe’s new chieftain – Thalgas – plots to use the tribe’s monstrous allies to expand his hold over the surrounding land.