- [Aurican’s Lair] GATEWAY – The d20 Tabletop Roleplaying Game
- [Astronautilus Productions] Squaddies Adventures
- Tabletop Scotland
- Symbaroum – Monster Codex Kickstarter
- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
Tribes Most Foul: Trolls
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatible GM’s Resource by David Posener.
Bored of pitting your PCs against boring, one-dimensional kobolds, orcs and goblins? Want to provide your monstrous minions with style and flair in appearance, mannerisms and battlefield tactic? Then, Tribes Most Foul is for you.
Each supplement presents three tribes in rich, flavoursome detail and includes notes on the tribe’s society, practises, ecology, lair, battle tactics and notable tribal personalities as well as sample stat blocks.
Tribes Most Foul: Trolls presents three troll tribes:
- Fleshwearers: Misshapen giants wearing an oddment of mismatched limbs, the Fleshwearer trolls lumber out of the Twisted Gorge to scour the lands of men. These horrid creatures form flesh-bonds with their clansmen, tearing off and exchanging their limbs and other hunks of sinew to ensure their rebirth once they fall in battle.
- Bigibila Djranjarra: The people of the hushed sunburnt forest tell of silent spined monsters that slip between the pale trees and carry off travellers into the night during the hot, wet season of gorray’murrai. These Bigibila Djranjarra are bestial shapechangers that take the forms of fearsome opalescent giants and the zaglossus, the goliath echidnas which feed on the flesh of men and animals alike.
- Crew of the Fallow Harvest: Scouring the skies aboard a cloud giant’s flying windjammer, the Fallow Harvest, the troll crew take delight in plundering sleeping cities during the dead of night. The crew of the Fallow Harvest plummet from the ship’s rail, from far above the clouds, into the midst of the city, before regenerating from within the cratered rubble of their impacts. The raiders, newly re-grown, carry off plunder and slaves into the night for rendezvous with the skyship before dawn.
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.
For free samples head over to Raging Swan’s website