- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 1
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: High Guard – Aslan
[Triple Ace Games] Hellfrost Atlas of the Frozen North
A LAND REVEALED!
The realm of Rassilon, located immediately below the Hellfrost, is an ancient land; one scarred by war, weather, and time. Over countless millennia it has hidden its many secrets from view.
Pieced together from ancient scrolls and fragments of tomes written long ago by learned scholars and cartographers, it is now time to unlock these secrets and discover the realm of Rassilon in all its majesty!
Within this book you’ll find:
* Expanded descriptions on 49 regions, as well as the mystical lands of Alfheim, the turbulent Ten Seas, and the subterranean deeps of Ertha’s Realm.
* Hundreds of locations to explore.
* Rules for creating sacred places, with detailed examples.
* Three new organizations suitable for player characters.
* Glorious full color maps, showing the continent and major cities in never-seen-before detail.
Requires the Hellfrost: Gazetteer.
Page Count: 386
Author: Paul Wiggy Wade-Williams
Cartography: Robin Elliott