- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 4
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
[Triple Ace Games] Hellfrost: Land of Fire Realm Guide 22 – The Kingdom of the Sphinxes
Welcome, lord of generosity, to the land of living gods! Other races and cultures boast greater antiquity, but at 1,900 years, the Kingdoms of the Sphinxes is the oldest nation still officially in existence. Within its borders, the sphinxes are absolute rulers of their domains, elevated above the masses they lord over by dint of their supposed divine ancestry or blessings. Many sphinxes consider themselves enlightened beings, but others see them as theological despots and tyrants. After centuries of being downtrodden, the other races sense the time for rebellion is nigh—many of the cities are beset with problems, and the sphinxes’ attentions are diverted.
This 16 page section covers general information concerning the Emirates and its people. Inside you’ll find details on Social Hierarchy, Education, Religion, Military, Law & Order, Trade & Tribute, Major Locales , and Persons of Note.
Each of the seven great cities receives 8 dedicated pages. We cover the same topics above, but with a specific focus on how they apply with each city. Dozens of new locations provide you with plenty of places to visit, explore, and shop! Will you seek a bargain at the Antiques Auction House? Seek shelter at Sanctuary Inn? Or hunt for the fabled Dragon’s Graveyard.
The Brotherhood of the Assassins
This two page section expands the material on the Assassins, with information for GMs and players alike.
But there is yet more, oh enlightened son of the sun! The author has provided further information through the use of sidebars! Here are such thing as discussions on the origin of the sphinxes, and their physiology and psychology; gladiatorial combat; a demonic prince; the price of slaves; herbs and spices; and new monsters, magic, and Edges.