- [DramaScape] Used Car Lot
- Age of Anarchy RPG Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
[Triple Ace Games] Hellfrost Land of Fire Realm Guide 23: Al-Korsar, City of Corsairs
The southern coast of Al-Shirkuh is plagued by corsairs. Some of these pirates and smugglers are independent. Most are denizens of Al-Korsar, an infamous warren of villainy and scum that lies at the edge of the known world. Here, so the stories go, murder is commonplace, citizens are ruled by tyrannical corsair captains, and possessions kept safe only by guile and threats. Al-Korsar is indeed a city of pirates, but it is far from the decadent haunt of cruel rogues storytellers make it out to be.
This product delves behind the scenes of the much-feared City of Pirates, exploring its social hierarchy, religious views, military strength, law and order, and mercantile activities. Fourteen city locations and four persons of note give the adventurers places to explore and people to meet. Sidebars contain information on plundering the seas and the use of body language in daily life.