- [Cakebread & Walton] Massive Renaissance D100 PDF Sale and Bundle Discount
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 5: Acid Arrow
- [Shades of Vengeance] Era: Survival Kickstarter
- All Rolled Up and Swedish Gaming
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator – Cybernetics & Implant Names
- [Mongoose Publishing] Spinward Marches 2: The Lunion Shield Worlds
- Seven Hills
- [DramaScape] Fifth Anniversary Sale
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Hauntaway
[Triple Ace Games] Hellfrost Land of Fire Realm Guide 23: Al-Korsar, City of Corsairs
The southern coast of Al-Shirkuh is plagued by corsairs. Some of these pirates and smugglers are independent. Most are denizens of Al-Korsar, an infamous warren of villainy and scum that lies at the edge of the known world. Here, so the stories go, murder is commonplace, citizens are ruled by tyrannical corsair captains, and possessions kept safe only by guile and threats. Al-Korsar is indeed a city of pirates, but it is far from the decadent haunt of cruel rogues storytellers make it out to be.
This product delves behind the scenes of the much-feared City of Pirates, exploring its social hierarchy, religious views, military strength, law and order, and mercantile activities. Fourteen city locations and four persons of note give the adventurers places to explore and people to meet. Sidebars contain information on plundering the seas and the use of body language in daily life.