- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
[Triple Ace Games] Hellfrost Matters of Faith Kickstarter
Adventuring with the gods on your side is a must! Now your prayers have been answered, the Gods are with you in Matters of Faith!
While the denizens of the frozen north are divided by race and culture, the pantheon of 24 major gods is a universal concept. Though forbidden from direct interference in the affairs of mortals, the gods are not removed from the world, making their presence felt through their paladins and priests, divine heralds, and natural events.
Whether they pay lip service to many gods, attend infrequent ceremonies when it suits their needs, have chosen a patron deity, have devoted their life without holy vows, or have taken vows as a member of the clergy, all citizens honor the gods in some way. To deny the gods is to deny reality.
Since the publication of Hellfrost, fans have told us that the detailed pantheon adds a wealth of flavor to the setting, proving useful even when there are no priests or paladins in the party. As with the material in the forthcoming Hellfrost Atlas, additional information on the gods was added to the setting through the popular Region Guides series. Now that material has been consolidated and expanded as Matters of Faith, a book devoted entirely to the religions of Hellfrost.
Originally planned as a 124-page book, we’re launching this project as a 144-page volume for, and because we listened to, our amazing fans. We invite you to invest in a book that will deliver more detail than ever before on the gods of the northern lands.
The production of this book is completely in your hands. Previously we have asked for backing to help complete books in a faster timescale. This book will only be commissioned if this Kickstarter is successful.
Hellfrost Matters of Faith is a 144-page softback book with black and white printed interior pages and a color cover. Its format size is 8.5 x 11 inches. Although the book has a suggested RRP of £18 ($27 USD), it will not be available in stores.
- Expanded information on the clergy of the 24 major cults.
- Details concerning over 90 major and 70 local festivals, any of which can be used as the backdrop to an adventure or to make the heroes’ day more interesting.
- Full write-ups for 70 minor cults, including character generation guidelines for clergy.
- Information on 12 major inhuman deities.
- A tour of Godsheim, the realm of the gods, and the celestial sphere (complete with a map of the constellations).
- An overview of the Abyss, including the Arcane Background (Demonist) and a sample of notable demon lords.
This book is designed for use in conjunction with the Hellfrost Player’s Guide.
Hellfrost Matters of Faith is a core book in the epic Hellfrost setting for the award-winning Savage Worlds RPG.
To view some sample pages of content from Hellfrost Matters of Faith you can download a preview pdf here!
You can back the campaign on Kickstarter: www.kickstarter.com/projects/1588759266/hellfrost-matters-of-faith