- The State of the Smart Party
- [Ennead Games] Deities and Pantheons
- [Precis Intermedia] City in the Mirage
- Extra Life Video Game Bar
- [Beyond Belief Games] Return of the Woodland Warriors
- [Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume 55: Combat Feats 2
- [Wordplay Games] Heroic Fantasy: Now in Print
- [DramaScape] Modern and Ruined Library
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Vehicle Handbook
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Referee’s Briefing 6: Garden Worlds
[Triple Ace Games] Hellfrost Matters of Faith
YOUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!
While the denizens of the frozen north are divided by race and culture, the pantheon of 24 major gods is a universal concept. Though forbidden from direct interference, the gods are not removed from the world, making their presence felt through their paladins and priests, divine heralds, and natural events.
Whether they pay lip service to many gods, attend infrequent ceremonies, have chosen a patron deity, have devoted their life without holy vows, or have taken vows as a member of the clergy, all citizens honor the gods in some way. To deny the gods is to deny reality.
Within this book you will find:
- Expanded information on the clergy of the 24 major cults.
- Details concerning over 90 major and 70 local festivals, any of which can be used as the backdrop to an adventure or to make the heroes’ day more interesting.
- Full write-ups for 70 minor cults, including character generation guidelines for clergy.
- Information on 12 major inhuman deities.
- A tour of Godsheim, the realm of the gods, and the celestial sphere.
- An overview of the Abyss, including the Arcane Background (Demonist) and a sample of notable demon lords.
This book is designed for use in conjunction with the Hellfrost Player’s Guide.