- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
[Triple Ace Games] Heroes & Villains
The population of the winter-wracked northern lands is not particularly high, but it is varied. Commoners and nobles, mages and clerics, healers and warriors, merchants and thieves, wise men and fools, heroes and cowards, all walk the frozen realm.
Most have mundane dreams. They want to feed their families, earn enough money to pay their taxes, avoid being killed by some horrible beast, serve their lord loyally, survive another winter, and, when their time comes, die a peaceful and painless death.
But those the Norns have touched have greater goals, often affecting many lives. Some crave base things such as wealth and power, others desire revenge for actual or perceived wrongs, seek to unlock the mysteries of the world, complete a grand quest, slay monstrous beasts, defeat fell cults, be praised and renowned for their glorious actions, or simply make the world a better place. These are the men and women who, while they may not be the subject of skalds’ tales, will feature in them, for their destinies are intertwined with those the Norns have fated to be true heroes.
This supplement contains 31 fully detailed NPCs, both villainous and benevolent, ready to be dropped into any Hellfrost campaign or used as player characters.
This product is fully compatible with the forthcoming Savage Worlds Deluxe.