- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
- The Grognard Files
- Francesca Baerald Interview
- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
[Triple Ace Games] Latest products and news
Daring Tales of Adventure #4: The Talons of Lo-Peng is now available from our store.
In 1935 the heroes uncovered part of an ancient Chinese artefact in the mountains of Tibet, an artefact sought by a Chinese mystic by the name of Lo-Peng.
A year later someone has stolen the relic from the Boston Museum. A strange Chinese pictogram left at the crime scene leads the adventurers on rollercoaster ride from Boston to Afghanistan, onto Venice, and finally to China and the tomb of the first Emperor.
Martial artists, ancient Chinese warriors with supernatural powers, deadly traps, and fierce Afghan tribesmen stand between the heroes and victory. Can the heroes escape the Talons of Lo-Peng?
Also, Studio 2 will have advanced copies of Necropolis 2350 at their GenCon booth. Be quick–it isn’t on general release for at least another month!!
Finally, the first four chapters of a novella are available for free download from our site.
To all those off to GenCon, TAG hopes you have a fantastic time!!