- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 1
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: High Guard – Aslan
[Triple Ace Games] Leagues of Gothic Horror: Guide to Apparitions
Beyond the veil of mortal sight lies a world of entities that do far more than just go bump in the night!
For every person alive today, a score or more have gone before him. Little wonder then that stories of ghosts date back to the earliest days of civilization. This sourcebook is a detailed guide to ghosts and other haunting spirits for the Ubiquity roleplaying system.
Pierce the veil betwixt the worlds of the living and the dead and you will find:
- An overview of ghosts throughout history
- Information on the creation and identification of specters
- How to create haunted houses
- 34 ghostly powers, allowing you to customize haunting spirits
- 31 sample ghosts, from banshees to wraiths
- 13 unique apparitions
- Two new occult tomes and one new ritual