- [D101 Games] Free Adventure: Bite of the Crocodile God
- [Aurican’s Lair] GATEWAY – The d20 Tabletop Roleplaying Game
- [Astronautilus Productions] Squaddies Adventures
- Tabletop Scotland
- Symbaroum – Monster Codex Kickstarter
- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
[Triple Ace Games] Resource Miracles
Clerics are well-known for invoking miracles, channeling the power of the gods into the mortal realm. For the most part, these are short-lived effects and of little consequence in the grand scheme of things. While a bolt may strike down a king, he is but one man. But there are more powerful miracles known to clerics, miracles whose workings can affect entire communities for as long as a year. These are known as resource miracles (and sometimes as community miracles), and form the focus of this supplement.
This supplement contains the full rules for casting resource miracles, and details over 20 miracles. In addition, a selection of local customs explores religious festivals carried out by single communities, allowing the GM to add more flavor to steads, villages, and towns.
Although written for the Hellfrost setting, the rules can be used with any Savage Worlds fantasy setting with a minimum of modification.