- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
[Triple Ace Games] Richelieu’s Guide to Alchemy
The science of the ancients, alchemy represents mankind’s first foray into understanding the nature of his world through experimentation and observation. While it introduces the concepts of scientific methodology, alchemy is a pseudoscience, blended with astrology, religion, and mythology.
This supplement delves deeper into the forbidden art of alchemy, providing both background notes intended to add more flavor to the game, and new game mechanics expanding the magickal tradition. Four alchemist characters and a bunch of lackeys likely to be found in their employ round out the supplement.