- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
[Triple Ace Games] Richelieu’s Guide to Creatures of Sin 2 On Sale Now
The forces of Hell are innumerable and varied, but fear not, for there are those who have dedicated their lives to detailing the strengths and weaknesses of the infernal legions.
This expansion to the All for One setting includes 10 new fiends, four NPC archetypes, one mundane beast, advice for adding horror to your campaign, rules for fear and terror, and guidelines for incorporating holy relics.