- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
[Triple Ace Games] Richelieu’s Guide to Warfare Released
War is a bloody, brutal affair that inflicts pain and misery not only on the active participants, but also on the civilian population. War is not glorious, except in stories, and much of a soldier’s life is spent facing hardship and unsanitary conditions. All for One is a game about stories, about small bands of heroes who face overwhelming odds and emerge victorious. It is also a game set against the backdrop of the Thirty Years War.
This supplement explores warfare in the early 17th century, covering topics like recruitment and unit structure, troop types, and other notable French units beyond the Musketeers. Also included are campaign advice, four sample characters, and a page of lackeys suited to military life.