- [Crooked Staff Publishing] Half-a-dozen Hand Drawn Maps: Volume II–Small Settlements
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments SciFI Edition
- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
[Triple Ace Games] Rocket Race
Triple Ace Games is proud to announce its latest Kickstarter project, Rocket Race: A Steampunk Rocket Building Card Game!
Build-Race-Win! Construct amazing moon rockets from an array of weird science devices in this fast paced card game for 2-6 players.
The year is 1898 and Queen Victoria has declared that the British Empire shall land on the Moon. With the challenge laid, the powerful Leagues of Adventure immediately begin working on their Moon Rockets!
In Rocket Race, each player represents the combined resources of one such League that has taken up the challenge to construct and launch a Moon Rocket!
In order to achieve this magnificent feat you need to assemble a Rocket. Your Rocket must comprise a Steering Mechanism, a Capsule, and a Propulsion System, and you can add Accessories you think might aid your successful moon landing and return to the Earth!
Once your basic Components are brought together you may attempt a launch. If you make it to the Moon before your competitors you win the game, guaranteeing eternal fame and plenty of medals!
Rocket Race is Triple Ace Games first non roleplaying (RPG) game and the designers of Rocket Race Robin Elliott and Paul ‘Wiggy’ Wade-Williams are better know for there work in the world of Hellfrost, All For One and the Leagues of Adventure RPG’s. “It’s an exciting time for Triple Ace Games! Rocket Race has been a lot of fun to work on and is a refreshingly new direction for the company” says Triple Ace Games’s Production Director Robin Elliott.
The Kickstarter launched on the 1st October 2014 so don’t be left behind join the race today!