- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Dark Brood
- [DramaScape] Golf Course
- Brett M Bernstein Interview
- Preparing For Dragonmeet
- [Fainting Goat Games] Space Supers #3: Starburst Sentinels [ICONS]
- [D101 Games] Cyber Monday Sale
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Creature Concept 2
- Scott A Woodard Interview
- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
Turbo Dice is a fast, light weight version of Fantasy Dice intended for pickup games, rule-light games and as an introduction to the Fantasy Dice roleplaying game system. Turbo Dice is completely free. You may share and copy it as you like and make modifications to it and use it for your own games as per the creative commons license.
Sometimes you just want to switch into turbo and roll some dice, so we took Fantasy Dice and stripped it down to the bare-bone essentials.
This is the Beta: Play at your own risk edition, but don’t be afraid it has enjoyed play testing.
Sample template characters are provided for getting started quickly (hint: the wizard is a great kisser).