- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
UK Games Expo 2014
Climb on Board for the UK’s largest Hobby Games Convention
Board Games are back! Thousands of families are discovering a new generation of table top games that are fresh, exciting and just plain fun. If you think board games are limited to Monopoly, Cluedo and Scrabble think again. An annual Expo of all the latest non-electronic games returns to the Hilton Metropole Hotel, NEC at the end of May. When the doors open 5000+ visitors will descend on the hotel to explore 100+ trade stands, sit down and try out hundreds of new games or enter National Championships for the chance to be crowned the UK Champion. UK Games Expo is the premier event in the UK where all aspects of the gaming hobby are represented under one roof:
- Card Games
- Role-playing Games
- Miniature Games
- Family games
The organizers have worked hard to create a fun event which will appeal to families and the general public as well as the Hobby Games enthusiast. These are the main elements:
- Tournaments and Championships in the most popular game systems. Prizes include all expenses paid trips to World Finals in Berlin, Paris and the USA.
- Newest games and releases on show.
- The largest Hobby Games trade fair in the UK.
- Family Zone – lots for the kids to do
- Authors and artists
- Participation and Demonstration Games – No need to know the rules in advance.
- Costumed Groups
- Guests this year include Red Dwarf star Chris Barrie, Material World Presenter Quentin Cooper, game design legends Ian Livingstone and Steve Jackson, Roleplaying veterans Monte Cook, the King of Cooperative Games, Matt Leacock as well as one of the world’s most prolific board game designers Reiner Knizia.
- Seminars and Talks on hot topics in tabletop gaming and guides on designing and publishing your own games and books and using crowd funding.
- Space for Open Gaming and the largest Roleplaying Games schedule in the UK.
UK Games Expo is open to the public. You can book in advance OR just turn up and pay on the day.
Details UK Games Expo is on Friday 30th May, Saturday 31st May and Sunday 1st June 2014 at the NEC Hilton Metropole Hotel. Adults tickets from £9, Family Tickets from £22. 10’s and under get in free. Visitors can arrange accommodation via a special rate. Full details on www.ukgamesexpo.co.uk