- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
UK Launch Event for 4E at The London Dungeon
UK gamers are invited to join Wizards of the Coast, the UK D&D team, and Leisure Games in celebrating the UK launch of Dungeons & Dragons 4th Edition at The London Dungeon. The event takes place the evening of Friday, 6 June in central London.
Tied in to Worldwide D&D Game Day, which takes place the following day, the UK launch party will feature 4E play in the form of the WWDDGD adventure, along with D&D miniatures, Three-Dragon Ante, and Inn-Fighting. In addition, weâ€™ll have snacks, drinks, and a load of dungeony goodness. Best of all, weâ€™ll be joined by the UK WotC and D&D staff, along with lead 4E designer Rob Heinsoo, whoâ€™s coming all the way from Renton, Washington in the US. Rob will be available to answer questions, share a few secrets and sneak peeks, maybe run a couple encounters, and generally hang out.
Last year, Leisure Games and WotC hosted a WWDDGD event at The London Dungeon, and it was a real blast. With the unveiling of 4E, weâ€™re looking forward to this yearâ€™s event being even more fun.
Festivities kick off at 7:00 PM and run until midnight Friday, 6 June. The London Dungeon is at 28 Tooley Street, SE1 2SZ, adjacent to the London Bridge tube station.
Admission is free, but there is a limit to the number of people we can accept so you must sign up in advance. To sign up, contact Leisure Games at 020 8346 2327 or firstname.lastname@example.org.