- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
[Up to Four Players] Charity D&D Marathon
Up to Four Players, a weekly webcomic about tabletop gamers and games, are streaming a D&D mini-marathon on Saturday the 17th (this weekend, that is) as part of the official D&D team for Extra Life’s Tabletop Appreciation Weekend, raising money to help children’s hospitals provide critical treatments and healthcare services, pediatric medical equipment, research and charitable care.
During the marathon, you can influence the game with your donations. Whenever you make a donation through their Extra Life page, you can dedicate it to the heroes, to give them all inspiration or character-unique flashbacks… or you can help the monsters, making them tougher and creating new perils.
They’ll be playing between 14:00 and 20:00, London time (GMT+1), switching groups every two hours. You can use this form to offer yourself for sacra—err, ask to join one of their 2-hour slots as a player. Their patrons get priority, but anyone is welcome, especially newcomers to roleplaying games.
You can watch the pre-marathon session we did to get a sense of their style and production values. Please consider sharing this, or their Facebook event, and help them reach our fundraising goal of $500.