- [Cakebread & Walton] Massive Renaissance D100 PDF Sale and Bundle Discount
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 5: Acid Arrow
- [Shades of Vengeance] Era: Survival Kickstarter
- All Rolled Up and Swedish Gaming
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator – Cybernetics & Implant Names
- [Mongoose Publishing] Spinward Marches 2: The Lunion Shield Worlds
- Seven Hills
- [DramaScape] Fifth Anniversary Sale
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Hauntaway
Urban Dressing: Docks
This instalment of Urban Dressing presents loads of great features to add to the docks in your campaign. Designed to be used both during preparation or actual play, Urban Dressing: Docks is an invaluable addition to any GM’s armoury!
Urban Dressing: Docks presents:
- One table (100 entries) presenting a dock’s unique appearances and characteristics.
- One table (100 entries) presenting names of docked ships.
- One table (50 entries) presenting the sights and sounds of the docks.
- One table (20 entries) presenting sample adventure hooks, complications and opportunities.
- 10 NPCs that could be encountered on a dock.
Tired of your towns and cities being boring, bland places in which your PCs show little or no interest? Want to bring your towns and cities alive with cool, interesting minor features of note?
Then Urban Dressing is for you! Each instalment in the line focuses on a different common urban fixture such as shops, stalls, thieves and so on and gives the harried GM the tools to bring such features to life with interesting and noteworthy features. This week, Raging Swan Press releases Urban Dressing: Docks. If you want to add exciting, flavoursome tapestries to your game Urban Dressing: Docks is perfect for you!