- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Dark Brood
- [DramaScape] Golf Course
- Brett M Bernstein Interview
- Preparing For Dragonmeet
- [Fainting Goat Games] Space Supers #3: Starburst Sentinels [ICONS]
- [D101 Games] Cyber Monday Sale
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Creature Concept 2
- Scott A Woodard Interview
- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
Urban Dressing: Graveyards
Tired of your towns and cities being boring, bland places in which your PCs show little or no interest? Want to bring your towns and cities alive with cool, interesting minor features of note?
Then Urban Dressing is for you! Each instalment in the line focuses on a different common urban fixture such as shops, stalls, thieves and so on and gives the harried GM the tools to bring such features to life with interesting and noteworthy features.
This instalment of Urban Dressing presents loads of great features to add to the graveyards in your campaign. Designed to be used both during preparation or actual play, Urban Dressing: Graveyards is an invaluable addition to any GM’s armoury!
Urban Dressing: Graveyards presents:
- One table (20 entries) presenting sample graveyards along with notes on different kinds of burial grounds.
- One table (5 nested tables [20 entries each]) presenting grave, headstone, sarcophagi, mausoleum marks and epitaphs.
- Ten NPCs that could be encountered in a graveyard.
- One table (20 entries) presenting sample adventure hooks, complications and opportunities.
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game GM’s Resource supplement by Brian Liberge.