- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Starter Set
- [DramaScape] Submarine Pen Dock 7
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outlines Volume 1
- Chasing the Dragon
- [DramaScape] City Hall
- [Fire Ruby Designs] Exilium Kickstarter
- BLUEHOLME™ Journeymanne Rules Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Desert Biosphere
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Universal Revised
- [Cakebread & Walton] The Heydelberg Horror
Urban Dressing: Parks
Tired of your towns and cities being boring, bland places in which your PCs show little or no interest? Want to bring your towns and cities alive with cool, interesting minor features of note?
Then Urban Dressing is for you! Each instalment in the line focuses on a different common urban fixture such as shops, stalls, thieves and so on and gives the harried GM the tools to bring such features to life with interesting and noteworthy features.
This instalment of Urban Dressing presents loads of great features to add to the parks in your campaign. Designed to be used both during preparation or actual play, Urban Dressing: Parks is an invaluable addition to any GM’s armoury!
Urban Dressing: Parks presents:
- One table (100 entries) presenting a park’s unique appearances and characteristics.
- One table (100 entries) presenting things to stumble upon in the park.
- One table (20 entries) presenting sample adventure hooks, complications and opportunities.
- 10 NPCs that could be encountered in a park.
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game GM’s Resource supplement by Brian Liberge.