- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 7: Blade Barrier
Urban Dressing: Shrines
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of Urban Dressing: Shrines a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Brian Liberge.
Tired of your towns and cities being boring, bland places in which your PCs show little or no interest? Want to bring your towns and cities alive with cool, interesting minor features of note?
Then Urban Dressing is for you! Each instalment in the line focuses on a different common urban fixture such as shops, stalls, thieves and so on and gives the harried GM the tools to bring such features to life with interesting and noteworthy features.
This instalment of Urban Dressing presents loads of great features to add to the alleyways in your campaign. Designed to be used both during preparation or actual play, Urban Dressing: Shrines is an invaluable addition to any GM’s armoury!
Urban Dressing: Shrines presents:
- Three tables (each 42 entries) presenting a shrine’s unique appearances and characteristics.
- One table (100 entries) presenting the shrine’s object of veneration.
- One table (20 entries) presenting sample adventure hooks.
- 20 NPCs that could be encountered in a shrine.
For free samples, visit ragingswan.com/shrines
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.