- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
Urban Dressing: Traders & Craftsmen
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of Urban Dressing: Traders & Craftsmen a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Brian Liberge.
Tired of your towns and cities being boring, bland places in which your PCs show little or no interest? Want to bring your towns and cities alive with cool, interesting minor features of note?
Then Urban Dressing is for you! Each instalment in the line focuses on a different common urban fixture such as shops, stalls, thieves and so on and gives the harried GM the tools to bring such features to life with interesting and noteworthy features.
This instalment of Urban Dressing presents loads of great features to add to the market stalls in your campaign. Designed to be used both during preparation or actual play, Urban Dressing: Traders & Craftsmen is an invaluable addition to any GM’s armoury!
Urban Dressing: Traders & Craftsmen presents:
- One table (100 entries) presenting unique appearances and characteristics for craftsmen’s shops
- One table (100 entries) presenting the general type of items found in a shop.
- One table (20 entries) presenting adventure hooks and complications ripe for use with a craftsman’s shop
- tables for quickly and easily designing NPCs encountered in a shop
For free samples, visit ragingswan.com/traders.
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.