- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
The Vaztstar Shuttle is a full-color, 24 x 20 inch, floor plan of a scifi transport shuttle, with Hex, Square and No overlay.
This Product includes the VTT files for online play.
Now includes a 360° View of the map.
Game Masters need quality maps for their miniatures. DramaScape™ is committed to bringing Game Masters the maps they need.
“Wheeeee! I love asteroid field courses!”
The Vaztstar is a single room map of the bridge of a small shuttle with the hull of the ship on the outside. The Vaztstar includes a single 360 of this room.
The Vaztstar is intended for use in near or far future science games. The Vaztstar doesn’t have living quarters, only the bridge, so its main purpose is high velocity travel within a space system.
The Vaztstar is meant for in-system quick travel. One idea for using the ship is that a wealthy entrepreneur who loves using it to race and joyride owns the Vaztstar. He hires the Player Characters to help him win an in system race with the course going through the most dangerous asteroid belt in the sector. The Player Characters need to dodge asteroids, other shuttles, traps or weapons that may be deployed by cheating shuttles, and any other hazards to help him win the race. They may even need to foil a daring boarding raid by an enemy shuttle. If they achieve victory, they get a bonus from the thrill seeking businessman.