- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
[Vigilance Press] Amazing Stories of WW2 – Vigilance Force
New for the ICONS RPG, Vigilance Force, the first pdf in the Amazing Stories of WW2 line, has launched today. With art by ICONS line artist Dan Houser and the always amazing Jon Gibbons, Vigilance Force is ready to kick down the door and bring Golden Age, Nazi-bashing fun to your gaming table.
And because we here at Vigilance Press are stalwart friends of the working man, Vigilance Force for ICONS is available right NOW for the recession-bashing price of just $2/£1.30!
In 1939, Germany’s Eugenics Brigade appears unstoppable. President Franklin Roosevelt declares a national emergency and sends Deuce, the masked still-buster who had risen to prominence during Prohibition, on a national search for metahumans to face this new German threat
The team was one no one thought had a prayer of stopping the German or Japanese super-teams: Old Glory, the living flamethrower; Captain Miracle, the smartest boy alive; Freight Train, the irresistable force; Talon, the boy raised by wolves; Minuteman, the time-travelling patriot;Agent Liberator, the super-powered Leatherneck;Hornet, the mutant queen of insects; Marauder, nearly inhuman berserker; Sea Bee, the Aquatic All-American.
Despite the odds, this band must stand alone against professional super-soldiers, immortal demi-gods and ruthless assasins.
They are the eyes watching the horizon in the dark. They are the Vigilance Force.