- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
[Vigilance Press] ICONS – Eugenics Brigade
In 1938, Germany had the world’s first team of meta-humans at their disposal, aiding the fascist regime in its rapid climb to dominance over Western Europe. Capable of teleporting anywhere in the world, they could assassinate the head of foreign governments who failed to capitulate to Nazi demands and often killed enemy generals on the eve of blitzkrieg attacks.
Charismatisch “Charismatic”, Doktor Eugenik, Donnerschlag “Thunderclap”, Feuerfest “Fireproof”, Götterdämmerung “Ring Bearer”, Krieghund “War Hound”, Schlagring “Brass Knuckles”, Streitaxt “Battleaxe”, Traumfrau “Dream Girl” and Überkrieger “Super Soldier”.
They are the Chrildren of the Aesir, the Kampfgruppe Eugenik, the Eugenics Brigade.