- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
[Vigilance Press] Kaiser’s Gate released for True20
This alternate history, genre-blending setting for the True20 game system presents a fantastic take on World War One – combining the gritty battlefields of the Great War with elements of magical fantasy and horror.
- Sorcerers of the German Imperial Army – fueled by the magic of red dragons – bulldoze Allied defenses and push deep into France.
- Heroic griffin riders of the French Air Service fight to free their nation from the daily terror of zeppelin bombing raids
- British golem squads fight alongside tanks to turn the tide of battle against the Central Powers
- In the darkest days of the war, in desperation, the Kaiser makes a Faustian bargain that unleashes an invasion of legions of creatures from Faerie onto the European continent.
Kaiser’s Gate also includes a new map-less vehicle combat system for True20 and a sample adventure to get the action started immediately.