- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
Village Backdrop: Denton’s End
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of Village Backdrop: Denton’s End a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by John Bennett.
As twilight bleeds red in the sky, gaily dressed villagers lay out the yellowed bones of their departed loved ones. Teeth clacking, mouldering skulls crowned in garlands of fresh flowers greet the rising moon with cold, hollow voices. Creaking skeletons lurch forward with shuffling steps, arms reaching out eagerly towards the awaiting villagers. With warm smiles, the villagers fall into their embrace, holding them close as the creatures caress them with bony fingers. Then, the dancing begins.
Welcome to Denton’s End, a village where the dead never truly die.
Village Backdrops are short, richly detailed supplements that each present a single village ready to insert into almost any home campaign. Perfect for use as a waystop on the road to adventure, as an adventure site themselves or as PC’s home, Village Backdrop present the details so the busy GM can focus on crafting exciting, compelling adventures.
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.
For free samples and web enhancements, visit ragingswan.com/denton.