- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 4
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
Village Backdrop: Hulw’ma
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game GM’s Resource supplement by Greg Marks.
Clustered about a remote oasis hidden in the deep desert, the village of Hulw’ma is a welcome sanctuary from the stifling heat of the shimmering sands that seemingly stretch endlessly in all directions. Sanctuary is not always to be had in the village, however, for here the followers of the Living Water worship their divine lord and levy a toll on travellers drinking of his sacred body. Danger also lies without the village for the ruins of a fallen city pierce the nearby shifting sands and within dwell the bandits of the Naji Su’ad who prey on villager and traveller alike.
Village Backdrops are short, richly detailed supplements that each present a single village ready to insert into almost any home campaign. Perfect for use as a waystop on the road to adventure, as an adventure site themselves or as a PC’s home, Village Backdrop present the details so the busy GM can focus on crafting exciting, compelling adventures.
For free samples head over to Raging Swan’s website
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.