- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Harrier Class Commerce Raider
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
Village Backdrop: Longbridge
A hotbed of intrigue and deception, Longbridge is claimed by not one but two noble lords. Sprawled across both banks of a wide, swiftly flowing river forming the boundary between the rivals’ lands, the village grew up at either end of a fortified stone bridge of ancient dwarven artifice. A no man’s land of sorts, the bridge itself is huge; scores of travellers cross it every day and several businesses have established themselves upon its span to service their needs. Informally led by Einhard Kochel these free traders do not pay tax or offer fealty to either lord and fiercely resist both nobles’ overtures.
Longbridge is in turmoil. Rumourmongers whisper that bloody war will soon swirl across the span as one noble or the other seeks to settle the matter of its ownership once and for all. Others whisper of hidden stairs in the bridge’s pilings plunging deep below the riverbed to hidden, noisome catacombs of great antiquity and of the foul, ageless creatures lurking within.
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game GM’s Resource supplement by Creighton Broadhurst.
This week, Raging Swan Press releases Village Backdrop: Longbridge. If you need an intrigue-riddled village ripe of adventure set astride a vital trade route Village Backdrop: Longbridge is perfect for you!
You can grab a free sample here and don’t forget Village Backdrop: Longbridge is backed by Raging Swan’s Money Back Guarantee and is a Dual Format PDF and included in Raging Swan’s Free PDFs promotion.