- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
- [Ennead Games] Lifeform Maker
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of Villainous Pirates a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by John Bennett, Andrew Glenn and David Posener.
Cruising the sea lanes in search of loot, captives and reputation corsairs’ predations strike fear into the hearts of merchantmen and sailors alike. So often, though, the sea wolves themselves are little more than one-dimensional enemies that exist only to fall before the PCs’ blades.
Villainous Pirates banishes this problem by presenting 30 Pirates of Note and nine Pirates of Renown ready for the time-crunched GM to quickly and easily insert into almost any campaign. Each pirate benefits from an extensive write-up including notes on their background, personality, mannerisms and distinguishing marks as well as a fully detailed stat block. Pirates of Renown also come with plot hooks making it easy to insert them into almost any campaign.
Pirates of Note are moderately famous pirates (CRs 3 – 7) that could serve as a crew’s champion, first mate or even the captain of a small vessel.
Pirates of Renown are famed freebooters (CRs 9 -13) that captain their own vessel. Known for their seafaring skills, battle prowess and love of loot they make fearsome enemies.
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.
You can download samples and check out the Contents here.