- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 1: Islands in the Rift
- [Chronicle City] Frankenstein Faktoria Role Playing Game
- [Reroll Productions] Age of Anarchy
- [DramaScape] SciFi Rocketship
- D101 Games Winter Sale
- [Traveller] Eve of Rebellion
Wanna Earn Money For Being A Rules Lawyer?
Savage Mojo is looking for a pair of people who have an eye for game balance and a passion for the best rules. If that’s you, we want your help in developing the rules for a new series of roleplay supplements. Get your name in print, and earn some cash along the way.
“We’re looking to expand our Suzerain game line, and to make that happen we need the biggest rules lawyers ever.” explained Martin Klimes, Publisher at Savage Mojo. “This is freelance work that someone could do in the evenings and at weekends, open to any gamer who’s ever created a homebrew rule or tweaked a setting.”
Apart from having a keen eye for game balance, successful applicants will be reliable and easy to get along with. Don’t bother applying if you’re a prima donna who won’t work with the team. Don’t bother applying if you’ll flake on your projects. But if you can hit a deadline and play nicely with others… this is a great opportunity.
Initial interest should be sent by email to the Suzerain Lead Developer, Miles M Kantir: MMK [at sign] savagemojo.com
Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you think you’d be good at the work!