- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Dark Brood
- [DramaScape] Golf Course
- Brett M Bernstein Interview
- Preparing For Dragonmeet
- [Fainting Goat Games] Space Supers #3: Starburst Sentinels [ICONS]
- [D101 Games] Cyber Monday Sale
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Creature Concept 2
- Scott A Woodard Interview
- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
Whispers & Rumours: Borderland
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of Whispers & Rumours: Borderland a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Landon Bellavia.
After surviving a long, dangerous stint in the untamed regions of the world, your players eventually find themselves back in civilisation. Upon entering a settlement, the players decide to scope out the area and get a feel for the local goings-on by talking to inhabitants and gathering information.
At this point, they ask “so what are the local rumours around here, anyway?” Whispers & Rumours: Borderland is here to answer just that question, providing the time-pressed GM with hundreds of local rumours suitable for fleshing out the society of almost any borderland settlement. These rumours can serve as flavour text, adding depth and dimension to your campaign, or can even serve as plot hooks, suggesting future paths that PCs may wish to follow.
For free samples, visit ragingswan.com/wri
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.