- [Ennead Games] A Chunk of Sci-Fi: Volume 1
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Starter Set
- [DramaScape] Submarine Pen Dock 7
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outlines Volume 1
- Chasing the Dragon
- [DramaScape] City Hall
- [Fire Ruby Designs] Exilium Kickstarter
- BLUEHOLME™ Journeymanne Rules Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Desert Biosphere
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Universal Revised
Whispers & Rumours: Borderland
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of Whispers & Rumours: Borderland a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Landon Bellavia.
After surviving a long, dangerous stint in the untamed regions of the world, your players eventually find themselves back in civilisation. Upon entering a settlement, the players decide to scope out the area and get a feel for the local goings-on by talking to inhabitants and gathering information.
At this point, they ask “so what are the local rumours around here, anyway?” Whispers & Rumours: Borderland is here to answer just that question, providing the time-pressed GM with hundreds of local rumours suitable for fleshing out the society of almost any borderland settlement. These rumours can serve as flavour text, adding depth and dimension to your campaign, or can even serve as plot hooks, suggesting future paths that PCs may wish to follow.
For free samples, visit ragingswan.com/wri
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.