- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Dark Brood
- [DramaScape] Golf Course
- Brett M Bernstein Interview
- Preparing For Dragonmeet
- [Fainting Goat Games] Space Supers #3: Starburst Sentinels [ICONS]
- [D101 Games] Cyber Monday Sale
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Creature Concept 2
- Scott A Woodard Interview
- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
Wilderness Dressing: Bandits
Tired of glossing over the details of your PCs’ overland journey (except for the inevitable, violent random encounters)? Want to add in minor features of interest to their journeys? Want to make their journeys seem more “real”?
Then Wilderness Dressing is for you! Each instalment in the line focuses on a different type of wilderness or a feature therein and gives the harried GM the tools to bring such features to life with interesting and cool noteworthy features.
This instalment of Wildernesses Dressing presents loads of interesting bandits to add into your campaign. Designed to be used both during preparation or actual play, Wilderness Dressing: Bandits is an invaluable addition to any GM’s armoury!
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatible GM’s Resource by Creighton Broadhurst.
You can grab a free sample here and don’t forget Wilderness Dressing: Bandits is backed by Raging Swan’s Money Back Guarantee and is a Dual Format PDF and included in Raging Swan’s Free PDFs promotion.