- [DramaScape] Used Car Lot
- Age of Anarchy RPG Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
Wilderness Dressing: Castles
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatible GM’s Resource by Eric Hindley.
Tired of glossing over the details of your PCs’ overland journey (except for the inevitable, violent random encounters)? Want to add in minor features of interest to their journeys? Want to make their journeys seem more “real”?
Then Wilderness Dressing is for you! Each instalment in the line focuses on a different type of wilderness or a feature therein and gives the harried GM the tools to bring such features to life with interesting and cool noteworthy features.
This instalment of Wilderness Dressing presents loads of interesting castles to add into your campaign. Designed to be used both during preparation or actual play, Wilderness Dressing: Castles is an invaluable addition to any GM’s armoury!
Wilderness Dressing: Castles presents:
- One table (100 entries) presenting minor castles and other fortifications.
- One table (100 entries) presenting major castles and other fortifications.
- One table (100 entries) presenting flavourful castle dressing.
- One table (100 entries) presenting sample castle names.
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad. For a free samples head over to Raging Swan’s website.