- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 1: Islands in the Rift
- [Chronicle City] Frankenstein Faktoria Role Playing Game
- [Reroll Productions] Age of Anarchy
- [DramaScape] SciFi Rocketship
- D101 Games Winter Sale
- [Traveller] Eve of Rebellion
Wilderness Dressing: Plains
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of Wilderness Dressing: Plains a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Eric Hindley.
Tired of glossing over the details of your PCs’ overland journey (except for the inevitable, violent random encounters)? Want to add in minor features of interest to their journeys? Want to make their journeys seem more “real”?
Then Wilderness Dressing is for you! Each installment in the line focuses on a different type of wilderness and gives the harried GM the tools to bring such features to life with interesting and cool noteworthy features.
This installment of Wildernesses Dressing presents loads of great features to add to the woodlands in your campaign. Designed to be used both during preparation or actual play, Wilderness Dressing: Plains is an invaluable addition to any GM’s armoury!
Wilderness Dressing: Plains presents:
- One table (100 entries) presenting minor events to enliven your PCs’ wilderness travel.
- One table (100 entries) presenting interesting minor terrain features of note.
- One table (12 entries) presenting ready to use random encounters.
- One table presenting interesting terrain features for battles and encounters.
For free samples, visit ragingswan.com/plains.
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.