- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 7: Blade Barrier
Wilderness Dressing: Primal Forest
Tired of glossing over the details of your PCs’ overland journey (except for the inevitable, violent random encounters)? Want to add in minor features of interest to their journeys? Want to make their journeys seem more “real?”
Then Wilderness Dressing is for you! Each instalment in the line focuses on a different type of wilderness or a feature therein and gives the harried GM the tools to bring such features to life with interesting and cool noteworthy features.
This instalment of Wildernesses Dressing presents loads of interesting details to add to the primal forests in your campaign. Designed to be used both during preparation or actual play, Wilderness Dressing: Primal Forests is an invaluable addition to any GM’s armoury!
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatible GM’s Resource by Mike Welham.
You can grab a free sample here and don’t forget Wilderness Dressing: Primal Forest is backed by Raging Swan’s Money Back Guarantee and is a Dual Format PDF and included in Raging Swan’s Free PDFs promotion.