- [Ennead Games] A Chunk of Fantasy Volume 1
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Corporation Slogan
- [DramaScape] Ambush Road
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Corporation Name
- [DramaScape] The Beacon
- Organised Chaos with Mike Mason
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Theme and Setting
Wilderness Dressing: Ruins
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatible GM’s Resource by John Bennett.
Tired of glossing over the details of your PCs’ overland journey (except for the inevitable, violent random encounters)? Want to add in minor features of interest to their journeys? Want to make their journeys seem more “real”?
Then Wilderness Dressing is for you! Each instalment in the line focuses on a different type of wilderness or a feature therein and gives the harried GM the tools to bring such features to life with interesting and cool noteworthy features.
This instalment of Wilderness Dressing presents loads of interesting ruins to add into your campaign. Designed to be used both during preparation or actual play, Wilderness Dressing: Ruins is an invaluable addition to any GM’s armoury!
Wilderness Dressing: Ruins presents:
- One table (50 entries) presenting details of small ruins.
- One table (25 entries) presenting details of large ruins.
- One table (100 entries) presenting loads of great details to add into any ruin.
- Six haunts (CRs 2-8) ready to add into any ruin.
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.