- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Dark Brood
- [DramaScape] Golf Course
- Brett M Bernstein Interview
- Preparing For Dragonmeet
- [Fainting Goat Games] Space Supers #3: Starburst Sentinels [ICONS]
- [D101 Games] Cyber Monday Sale
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Creature Concept 2
- Scott A Woodard Interview
- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
Wilderness Dressing: Travellers
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of Wilderness Dressing: Travellers a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Greg Marks.
Tired of glossing over the details of your PCs’ overland journey (except for the inevitable, violent random encounters)? Want to add in minor features of interest to their journeys? Want to make their journeys seem more “real”?
Then Wilderness Dressing is for you! Each instalment in the line focuses on a different type of wilderness and gives the harried GM the tools to bring such features to life with interesting and cool noteworthy features.
This instalment of Wildernesses Dressing presents loads of great travellers to add to your campaign. Designed to be used both during preparation or actual play, Wilderness Dressing: Travellers is an invaluable addition to any GM’s armoury!
Wilderness Dressing: Travellers presents:
- One table (25 entries) presenting peddlers, merchants and traders to enliven your PCs’ wilderness travel.
- One table (25 entries) presenting bards, minstrels and troubadours to enliven your PCs’ wilderness travel.
- One table (25 entries) presenting mercenaries, sellswords and freebooters to enliven your PCs’ wilderness travel.
For free samples, visit ragingswan.com/travellers.
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.