- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
The Wine Cellar is a 16 x 20 inch, full color floorplan of a Wine Cellar, with Hex, Square and No overlay.
The wine cellar is a single room map that’s features are largely dominated by six large wine casks and six pillars.
The wine cellar can be used in nearly any genre as a room in a mansion or manor. Perhaps this room is not a dead-end with only one way in; perhaps a secret passage leads further into a secret area of the mansion or manor. The best places to put a secret passage would be behind one of the large casks or behind the wine racks.
This room can be used in adventures as a place for a social encounter to take place with nobility or the rich such as a wine tasting event, with six different vintages from all six casks to be tasted. The Player Characters may have been invited to the event as an additional reward for helping a noble or rich patron by excelling at a previous adventure.
As the night goes on, everyone gets intoxicated, and then rich people start disappearing. Kidnappers who know about the secret passages mentioned above use it to start abducting rich targets, hoping to ransom them back to their families for big money.
The Player Characters may realize this during the night, or perhaps when they sober up in the morning. It is then up to the Player Characters to investigate these strange disappearances and save those kidnapped last night from their abductors.
The zip file includes the VTT file for use online.