- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
[Wizards of the Coast] Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition Player’s Basic Rules now available in HTML
Wizards of the Coast have released the Player’s Basic Rules for Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition in HTML format. I’ve only quickly glanced at them but it looks like it’s a single, very long, HTML page which means searching should be a breeze. Unfortunately, my Android phone and tablet running the latest version of Chrome lock up when I load it but it works on my desktop. Not too useful for mobile use (unless it’s just my devices) but a good start.
If anyone else can get it to load on their phone or tablet, please let us know in the comments.
Edit: I’ve found that if I tap “Wait” when Chrome reports that it’s not responding (a few times) it eventually loads and works fine.