- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Dark Brood
- [DramaScape] Golf Course
- Brett M Bernstein Interview
- Preparing For Dragonmeet
- [Fainting Goat Games] Space Supers #3: Starburst Sentinels [ICONS]
- [D101 Games] Cyber Monday Sale
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Creature Concept 2
- Scott A Woodard Interview
- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
[Wizards of the Coast] Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition Player’s Basic Rules now available in HTML
Wizards of the Coast have released the Player’s Basic Rules for Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition in HTML format. I’ve only quickly glanced at them but it looks like it’s a single, very long, HTML page which means searching should be a breeze. Unfortunately, my Android phone and tablet running the latest version of Chrome lock up when I load it but it works on my desktop. Not too useful for mobile use (unless it’s just my devices) but a good start.
If anyone else can get it to load on their phone or tablet, please let us know in the comments.
Edit: I’ve found that if I tap “Wait” when Chrome reports that it’s not responding (a few times) it eventually loads and works fine.