- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
Woodland Warriors RPG
Beyond Belief Games have completed a Swords & Wizardry variant, inspired by Redwall, Mistmantle and similar children’s fantasy-animal books. They’ve made extensive changes to the core S&W system – most notably using D6 throughout. Levels are limited to 6th and playable races (called “Kind”) are badgers, hedgehogs, mice, squirrels and moles. Other animals would be simple to turn into PCs. The classes are Friar, Warrior, Wizard & Scout, with an npc class of Rogue. There is a simple setting included – The Stonewell Abbey Campaign, as well as a full adventure penned by David Bezio (Grubman) of Xplorers! and Wild West Cinema fame.
Here are some rats, superbly drawn by Darrel Miller:
There is actually an early draft up here (although the draft number is now up to 1.09, it still gives an idea of the way the game was going): penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/18679-Woodland-warriors
It is great fun – we’ve had playtests with 2 different groups and they’ve enjoyed it immensely. Last nights playtest was superb and the system held up very well (being changed from the standard D20 system, they had a few worries about how everything would hang together, but it worked nicely).