- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
[Wordplay Games] Heroic Fantasy
Heroic Fantasy is a tabletop roleplaying game based on the wildly poular ‘The Black Hack’.
This book provides an all-in-one package to play heroic fantasy games of wild combat, fiendish monsters and powerful magic. Heroic Fantasy uses simple and accessible rules that blend traditional and indie flavours into an appetising experience.
- Smooth game rules based on The Black Hack, reordered and polished
- Choose from the iconic four Races, each with their own flavour
- Choose from nine Classes, full of special abilities and magic
- Personalise your characters with signature knowledge and skills
Face the intervention of Fate. Enchant your own items of power. Hold against the Hordes of enemies. Never forget that the gods still breathe. Ready for when friend becomes foe. Encounter The Sorcerer’s lair.
Play Heroic Fantasy!