- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 1: Islands in the Rift
- [Chronicle City] Frankenstein Faktoria Role Playing Game
- [Reroll Productions] Age of Anarchy
- [DramaScape] SciFi Rocketship
- D101 Games Winter Sale
- [Traveller] Eve of Rebellion
[Wordplay Games] Starfall
The only sign that something was horribly wrong was the blue tint to the sun that was visible at dawn. Meteorologists explained that this was due to particles in the atmosphere from extensive forest fires in Canada that summer. They were incorrect. On September 28th 1951, the world ended.
That day, devastating explosions destroyed the twelve most populous cities in the world. Then the aliens came — the giant beetle-like Scarabs. They came, and conquered, enslaving and destroying.
It is now 1952. The remaining nations of the world are desperately fighting for survival. The Scarabs have superior technology to the remains of humanity, and there is ultimately no hope. Or is there?
Starfall is a complete science fiction roleplaying game, powered by the Wordplay RPG engine.
Now available in PDF and in print on demand in a couple of weeks. The author will arrange a discount code equal to the cost of the PDF on the print version for anyone who buys the PDF in advance (see here). The PDF cost is $7.95. Print will be $14.95.