- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
[Wordplay Games] Wordplay Back in Print
Wordplay is back in print!
Wordplay is a rules light roleplaying game that uses descriptive phrases and applies them directly into the action by giving the phrase a value, which is converted into a number of six sided dice to throw. Wordplay is very easy to play and is designed to be used in any genre that you wish to explore.
Wordplay features the following:
- Free flowing character creation using descriptive phrases and words called ‘traits’ which are then split between Body, Mind and Soul categories.
- A fun dice building mechanic. Describe what your character is doing and make use of as many advantages as possible to build your hand of dice.
- Roll your dice and get as many successes as possible – highest wins. Only the dice that land on the table count!
- Create goals for your characters and drive them forward to succeed.
- Pre-designed ‘themes’ – ready made settings to inspire you to create and play straight away
Wordplay focuses on how descriptions of characters affect play at your gaming table. Instead of numerous mechanistic modifiers the game presents narrative opportunities which are translated into dice for your characters. It’s light, open and encourages story telling and vivid descriptions around the table. Wordplay is a six sided dice paradise, so a large number of six sided dice are needed to play.