- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
Rune Sources: Quester’s Guide to Duck
Previous to reading this guide I wasn’t a fan of Duck in Runequest. They always seemed too comedic for the gritty style I liked.
After reading this excellent sourcebook my opinion has changed. No longer are Duck relegated to the comedy sidekick or fall guy, they are now a fully realised race and a viable option as player characters. The excellent writing style really helps bring the Duck to life and is an invaluable aid for any GM or PC who wishes to portray Duck characters in a believable manner.
Although there is some mention of other rules found in different Sceaptune Games books it is certainly not neccessary to own them to gain full enjoyment of this product, indeed, if they are as good as this book though I may well have to get them too!
Excellent value for money!
Reviewed by Jez Grey