- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 7: Blade Barrier
All posts tagged "Realms of Cthulhu"
Achtung! Cthulhu: Zero Point
Reviewing scenarios is a hard thing to do without giving too much away and spoiling things for potential players. That said, I’m going to try anyway. I’ve never been a fan of Cthulhu – too many bad...
- Posted July 3, 2013
Achtung! Cthulhu: Trellborg Monstrosities
TERROR IN THE ARCTIC CIRCLE! Achtung! Cthulhu brings you a two-fisted wartime roleplaying game setting packed full of fiendish Nazis, terrifying ancient mysteries, legendary war machines, and enough writhing tentacles to fill ten Reichstags! The Trellborg Monstrosities is a...
- Posted June 20, 2013
Achtung! Cthulhu – Zero Point Part 2 – Heroes of the Sea
Wartime roleplaying… …with tentacles! Achtung! Cthulhu brings you a wartime roleplaying game setting for Call of Cthulhu and Savage Worlds/Realms of Cthulhu packed full of fiendish Nazis, terrifying ancient mysteries, legendary war machines, and enough writhing tentacles to...
- Posted November 13, 2012
[Achtung! Cthulhu] Zero Point Part 1: Three Kings
Gaz Bowerbank reviews the World War II horror scenario for Savage Worlds from Modiphius. Introduction I recently received a copy of the first product for Achtung! Cthulhu, Three Kings – the first in a series of standalone...
- Posted August 13, 2012