- [DramaScape] Secret Bio Lab
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Element Cruiser Box Set Kickstarter
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Marches Adventure 2: Mission to Mithril
- [DramaScape] US M4 Sherman and German Tiger I WWII Tanks
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 3: Flatlined
- [DramaScape] SciFi Research Station
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
All posts tagged "Realms of Cthulhu"
Achtung! Cthulhu: Zero Point
Reviewing scenarios is a hard thing to do without giving too much away and spoiling things for potential players. That said, I’m going to try anyway. I’ve never been a fan of Cthulhu – too many bad...
- Posted July 3, 2013
Achtung! Cthulhu: Trellborg Monstrosities
TERROR IN THE ARCTIC CIRCLE! Achtung! Cthulhu brings you a two-fisted wartime roleplaying game setting packed full of fiendish Nazis, terrifying ancient mysteries, legendary war machines, and enough writhing tentacles to fill ten Reichstags! The Trellborg Monstrosities is a...
- Posted June 20, 2013
Achtung! Cthulhu – Zero Point Part 2 – Heroes of the Sea
Wartime roleplaying… …with tentacles! Achtung! Cthulhu brings you a wartime roleplaying game setting for Call of Cthulhu and Savage Worlds/Realms of Cthulhu packed full of fiendish Nazis, terrifying ancient mysteries, legendary war machines, and enough writhing tentacles to...
- Posted November 13, 2012
[Achtung! Cthulhu] Zero Point Part 1: Three Kings
Gaz Bowerbank reviews the World War II horror scenario for Savage Worlds from Modiphius. Introduction I recently received a copy of the first product for Achtung! Cthulhu, Three Kings – the first in a series of standalone...
- Posted August 13, 2012