- [Crooked Staff Publishing] Half-a-dozen Hand Drawn Maps: Volume II–Small Settlements
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments SciFI Edition
- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
All posts tagged "Realms of Cthulhu"
Achtung! Cthulhu: Zero Point
Reviewing scenarios is a hard thing to do without giving too much away and spoiling things for potential players. That said, I’m going to try anyway. I’ve never been a fan of Cthulhu – too many bad...
- Posted July 3, 2013
Achtung! Cthulhu: Trellborg Monstrosities
TERROR IN THE ARCTIC CIRCLE! Achtung! Cthulhu brings you a two-fisted wartime roleplaying game setting packed full of fiendish Nazis, terrifying ancient mysteries, legendary war machines, and enough writhing tentacles to fill ten Reichstags! The Trellborg Monstrosities is a...
- Posted June 20, 2013
Achtung! Cthulhu – Zero Point Part 2 – Heroes of the Sea
Wartime roleplaying… …with tentacles! Achtung! Cthulhu brings you a wartime roleplaying game setting for Call of Cthulhu and Savage Worlds/Realms of Cthulhu packed full of fiendish Nazis, terrifying ancient mysteries, legendary war machines, and enough writhing tentacles to...
- Posted November 13, 2012
[Achtung! Cthulhu] Zero Point Part 1: Three Kings
Gaz Bowerbank reviews the World War II horror scenario for Savage Worlds from Modiphius. Introduction I recently received a copy of the first product for Achtung! Cthulhu, Three Kings – the first in a series of standalone...
- Posted August 13, 2012